This is the great new problem of mankind. We have inherited a big house, a great “world house” in which we have to live together – black and white, Easterners and Westerners, Gentiles and Jews, Catholics and Protestants, Moslem and Hindu, a family unduly separated in ideas, culture, and interests who, because we can never again live without each other, must learn, somehow, in this one big world, to live with each other.– Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr, Nobel Peace Prize Lecture, 1964
Watch the full Welcome to WE! Show – Creating MLK’s Beloved Community to see how the arts can help to inspire, inform and involve all ages in creating a sustainable, just and peaceful future.
Our guests on the Welcome to WE! Show bring light and life to Dr. King’s WORLD HOUSE Beloved Community.
- Antoinette Rootsdawtah – Pianist and Evolutionary Leader In Service to Conscious Evolution
- Lolo Lesser, Empatharian Movement for Peace, World House Challenge
- Catherine Roma, World House Choir
- Beverly Ward, Field Secretary for Earthcare, Southeaster Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers)
- Hosted by Rick Ulfik and Sue Blythe